Header

abi pinterest muses recipes featured literature diys art home about contact guest book Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

About Me

Susanna Jacobsen (Formerly Klicka)


I am currently a wife, part-time employee and full time student. I am residing with my wonderful husband (Bobby) in Massachusetts at this time, but I hope to return to Virginia someday. One of my all-time favorite things to do, when I have time, is most definitely reading. In our downtime, my husband and I love to be outside and be active, whether it’s hiking, fishing, biking, learning to play tennis, or exploring new things to see and do! Another important tidbit about me, and one that you will soon learn, is my passion for Christ and His people. My hope is that He will shine through my blog and that I will be an inspiration to others!


Who am I?

I am...

A Christian

Passionate about my faith

A full-time student

A part-time employee

A sister

A daughter

A wife

A friend

An enthusiast for the outdoors

In wonder of God’s creation

An adopted child of Christ

A sinner

Forgiven

Free from bondage through my Savior Blood

A failure

but I am not a quitter

A fighter

Passionate about life and God's creation

Most importantly, I am beautiful, loved, and redeemed by the King of Kings!

   













All text © 2013 From the Ashes| All Images © 2013  From the Ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!