Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Books and Everything That Comes With Them!

One of my favorite down times has definitely got to be reading. Every now and then I will begin a book that I absolutely cannot put down. With every paragraph I feel myself falling further and further into the pages as though I am one of the characters; as the novel comes to a close, I feel as though I'm leaving my good friends within the pages, but look forward to when I will pick up the story again. :)

When I read, it's as though I have been taken to another world, and I believe that is perhaps why I love it so much. Because of my love for reading and the fact that my sister is doing it herself, I decided to take up a book challenge. From now until the New Year I will be reading a history book every week. At the end of each week I will be posting a brief overview of the novel along with my favorite moments or quotes from my readings. By tomorrow I will be posting the titles of the book I will be reading over the course of the next couple months. I encourage you to join me by picking out some of your favorite history writings or perhaps a topic you long to learn more about! 

On a side note, but still a long the lines of reading, I came across a website titled: "22 Things That Belong In Every Bookworm’s Dream Home." It's definitely worth checking out! Below are a few of my favorite and would certainly be in my dream house!




Which ones are your favorite?

All text © 2013 From the Ashes| All Images © 2013  buzzfeed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!