Saturday, February 20, 2016

A Weekend Filled with Love

My Valentine's weekend started with making homemade valentines for the Handmade Valentines Exchange. I was able to bless 9 women from all over the country and get in a little time for myself to express my artistic side, all the while getting a much needed break from school.






Valentine's were followed by homemade sugar cookies, which were distributed to a few neighbors and family. (Okay I might have eaten a few)









Friday and Saturday I received a few handmade valentines from the women I had sent mine too. Although, I have never met any of them, their valentines were such a joy to receive.





On Sunday, my wonderful husband made reservations for lunch at The Wayside Inn, in Sudbury, Massachusetts. If you are not familiar with the history, I highly recommend looking it up. We were able to enjoy the gorgeous property and the delicious food, despite it being below 0 outside. Lastly, to top my weekend off, I found a package stuffed in my mailbox on Tuesday, full of goodies from the best friend I could ever ask for; my sister Charity. She thought of everything, and as many of you know, receiving anything from family is always a treasure.







All text © 2013 From the Ashes| All Images © 2013  From the Ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!