Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I Will Awake the Dawn

My heart, O God, is steadfast,
my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and make music.
Awake, my soul!
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.

I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.

Psalm 57: 7-11


My heart is steadfast, O God!
    I will sing and make melody with all my being!

Awake, O harp and lyre!
    I will awake the dawn!

I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples;
    I will sing praises to you among the nations.

For your steadfast love is great above the heavens;
    your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!
    Let your glory be over all the earth!

That your beloved ones may be delivered,
    give salvation by your right hand and answer me!

Psalm 108: 1-6

All text © 2013 From the Ashes| All Images © 2013  From the Ashes

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this friend!! Psalms is one of my favorite books. What an encouragement! Thanks so much for posting. Love your blog =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!