Monday, February 24, 2014

Afternoon Muses - Musings of My Current Life


Taking my sister's idea from her blog I decided to create my own list of the present musings of my life.

Songs I've been listening to (pretty often)
Compass by Lady Antebellum
Tell the World by Lacrae feat Mali Music
Build Your Kingdom Here by Rend Collective
Waiting for Superman by Daughtry
Nothing Without You by Bebo Norman 
Slow Me Down by Sara Evans
Dreams to Dream (Tanya's Version) by Cathy Cavadini
Cinderella Man by Thomas Newman

Books I am Reading (when I have the time)
Book of Matthew by God's Word
The Sands of Dunkirk by Richard Collier
Thank You for Arguing by Jay Heinrichs
Reshaping it All by Candace Cameron Bure

Things I should be doing right now
Ordering Business Cards
Drinking more water
Filling out my Self Eval

Oddities on my work desk
Webster's II Dictionary, I have started looking up words through my bible readings
Burt's Bees Hand Salve, keeps my hands moist during this dry winter weather
Dried rose from my hubby from Valentines Day 2013
Sketchbook, I've been working on various sketches in my free time

Future Blog Posts (hopefully within the next week or so)
Bucket List - 2014
Banana Crepes Recipe - yummy!
Thoughts from Dad post

All text © 2013 From the Ashes| All Images © 2013  From the Ashes

3 comments:

  1. This is great Sue! Banana Crepes sound really yummy! Maybe we can make them this weekend? What's the Sand of Dunkirk about? << It's an intriguing title. Oh hey, I want to see some of those sketches soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an eye witness account of nine days in 1940 when the Germans almost won WWII. It's when Winston Churchill gives that famous speech, "We shall defend our Island whatever the cost...we shall fight them on the beaches...we shall never surrender.." As far as this weekend, I'm still figuring out whether I'm helping out at the camp or not, I'll try to let you know as soon as possible! :)

      Delete
    2. Ooo, could I maybe borrow that book from you sometime? :) Okay, keep me posted!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!