Monday, April 14, 2014

Tag,You're It - So am I


I've always loved reading others tags, but I've never done one myself. Since my dear sister (Charity) invited me to participate in hers, I decided not to pass up the offer to create my first tag. 

Here are the RULES:


-Share 10 random facts 
-Answer nominator's questions
-Set your own questions 
-Nominate 10 more bloggers



RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:


>> I got married at 19.
>>I love fresh vegetables and fruit, and would heartily eat them at just about any time.  
>> I love reading. Simple as that.
>> Tall socks are my thing.
>> J.K. Rowlings series "Harry Potter" have become one all; time favorite fiction novels. 
>> I make almost every meal without a recipe. 
>> O have grown to love sleep more than I'd like to admit. 
>> I love being outdoors. Even if it's just lying on a blanket reading a book. 
>> I love water and marine life so much, that sometimes I wish I were mermaid. :) 
>> When I was 15 I went Skydiving. 
>> Dance is one of my favorite pastimes, all though I do not do as much as I'd like. 


QUESTIONS ANSWERED: 

1. Tea or Coffee?
  • I would have to say definitely tea. Iced, hot or blended with ice and honey (one of my favorite beverages). 
2. Ideal Job?
  • Hmm, my ideal job would be working on a ranch somewhere out West. I would love to spend my days outside, getting my hands dirty, working with cattle and working hard at it. If I get paid to do it, that would be a bonus. 
3. If you could live in any era, which would it be?
  • I would have to say the 1940's. There's just so much about that time that I love, specifically the dancing, music and simplicity of the time. 
4. Which Literary character(s) do you most identify with?
  • Hmmm, I would't say I identify with any one in particular. Though I've always seen myself as C.S. Lewis' Arvis (The Horse and His Boy) running away from the life she's always known to seek adventure. 
5. Favorite painter(s)?
  • Favorite Painter? I'm afraid I'm not much in to that sort of art. I guess I would have to say Thomas Kinkade, he always has a way of pulling the audiences into his paintings.
6. If you could have any pet in the world (regardless if it's tame or not), what would it be?
  • This is a difficult question as I really love many animals. I would have to say either a tiger (I would love a tiger because it looks like a cat, but has all the characteristics of a dog.) or a horse (and I have loved horses for as long as I can remember). 
7. If you could meet one actor/actress (past or present) and ask them one question, who would it be and what would you ask them?
  • I would ask Danny Kaye if he could teach me how to dance. 
8. Rain or Snow? Why?
  • I love a warm rainy day, but I love to venture out right after a big snow storm, not to mention snowboarding! So, I can't really choose one over the other. 
9. If you could recommend one book to every person you know, what book would that be?
  • One book? That's quite difficult as I could recommend at least a dozen. So it actually comes down to two books. Either A Higher Call by Larry Alexander and Adam Makos or Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. Both take place during the early 1940's, are inspiring and give insight into small, yet significant details of World War II. 
10. If you could change your name (first, middle, and last) or create a pen name, what would it be?
  • Well, I've always liked boy names more than girls, but if I had to choose for myself I would have to say, Marguerite Clarice  Lewis. It's a pretty name. :)


MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

1. If there was one thing about you that you could change, what would it be?
2. What made you first want to blog?
3. What is your favorite form of social media? (Facebook, blog, IM, email, twitter, etc.) 
4. If you could play in any cinema movie, what would it be?
5. If you could reside anywhere in the world, where would that be?
6. Favorite time period?
7. If you could meet one person in History, who would that be?
8. Favorite dessert? and Why?
9. If you could recommend one book to every person you know, what book would that be?
10. If you could change your name (first, middle, and last) or create a pen name, what would it be?


TAGGED
(even if you're not tagged, you are absolutely welcome to join along)

MaryRachel  | Kelsie | Amy | Heather Leigh| Charity| and anyone else!

If you end up doing this tag, I'd love for you to comment below with your link! 


All text © 2013 From the Ashes| All Images © 2013  From the Ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!