Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Mexico, the Place I Love - Traveling for New Years


Some photos from my trip to New Mexico. Isn't it just beautiful?


Hiking up in the mountains behind my friend's (Alberson Family) home.


Yes, that's snow.





What a view!


Bobby and I, Bobby's two siblings and the Alberson's posing for the camera in front of the Oregon Mountains!


White Sand's National Park



Playing a game of wiffle ball at White Sands. :)











Bobby and I after Hiking to the top of a huge mountain. :) Just look at that view!


My best friend Carrie, my sister-in-law Anna and I on our way to go shooting!


Driving through.

Stay tuned for more photos. :)

All text © 2013 From the Ashes| All Images © 2013 Above and Beyond Imaging and  From the Ashes 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful trip! That is beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a fantastic trip, went by far to quickly though. =/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!